Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Day of Opposites

Today turned out nicer than expected. It didn't get all that humid, which was nice and lunch was particularly yummy. But before and after, we had to deal with one of our difficult patrons (and boy, do I wish I could blog about work, but I really don't think it's appropriate). Had some nice conversations with patrons by phone, which helps balance things so I can leave work feeling pretty good about things. But it's tough having my emotions on a roller coaster like that at work. Most times, I can shrug the tough times off, but everyone has a patron, I think, who drives them up a wall and today I had to deal with mine.

I don't remember if I've posted this link before. From Generator Blog: Graffiti Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!