Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday Update

Today was one of those days that I was very busy and don't feel as if I got anything done. Lots of staff stuff in the morning, a busy hour of phones in the afternoon, and in between, I tried to finish off a couple of projects.

The weather was perfect. Dry, in the mid-'70s, breezy, sunny, clear blue sky. This was one of my ideal days, a nice start for summer. And the Mets broke their losing streak. If they can just end the season over .500, I'll be happy.

Started to discuss the guilty verdict in the KKK/Civil Rights Workers murder case, but decided it's more suitable for Occasional Blog.

I so need this list: Surprising Expiration Dates for everyday products. (Found on Boing Boing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!