Saturday, June 25, 2005

How to Use Blogger Book

I saw this at Barnes & Noble during lunchtime today. It's fairly basic, nothing I really didn't know or couldn't figure out, but for newbies to Blogger, it might be useful. Better yet, she's got a lot of the info on her website.

So the syndication feeds I created in LiveJournal for this blog and a few of my others seem to be working fine. Folks with LJs can now "friend" Cyber Chocolate (cchoc), Occasional Blog (occblog), Alternate Reality (alterreal), and in case I post anything there, Presto Speaks! (imppresto). And with both Blogger and LiveJournal allowing photohosting (LJ's is for paid accounts only, I believe), I won't have to keep uploading the photos to my webhost, then typing in the URL, unless I want the graphic in my website's images folder for using there, too.

Hmmmmm..... maybe I should use Presto Speaks! to blog about blogging so I won't bore you with that here. :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    "Hmmmmm..... maybe I should use Presto Speaks! to blog about blogging so I won't bore you with that here. :)"

    Now, THERE'S a thought. Not that you or the topic is boring -- it isn't. But, it would give PS a new "raison d'etre"

    P.S. Hot enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting there, heat-wise. :)

    I ran a poll over on my LJ, to test out the poll feature, and the voting seems to favor random acts of writing, but I do like the blog idea. I can work it in conjunction with my blogging links and articles on ImPRESS Books. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:14 PM

    enjoyed the post, I love Barnes and Noble, it's a frequent stop for me when I go out for lunch, a great place for a little peace and quiet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are 3 B&Ns within walking distance from work. I alternate which ones I visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!