Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tuesdays With Shelly

Had a seminar at work and gave tours of the building after. I haven't done a tour for a few years, so it was nice to know I still had my timing working. All 5 floors in 45 minutes and I even got some laughs.

Had a yummy snack from my favorite little food shop, Spoon: something they call Whoopee Pies (At least, that's what I think they're called. Little chocolate cake sandwiches with buttercream vanilla icing in the middle and oozing out).

NCIS and House were both excellent. And both showed the vulnerabilities in their obnoxious characters, Tony DiNozzo and Dr. Greg House, respectively. And I made the items in the list of TV shows I watch into links to the shows' official sites, for your convenience, should you want more info on them.

Today's linkie: Found this on Drawn! A history of pop-up books. I love pop-up books and have a small collection of them. They're not just for children.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    I love it, a gourmet Moon Pie :)

    There's a guy who makes the coolest popup books. I think he did one on bridges? His MOVE when you pop them up. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!