Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursdays are All Right for ... Well, Something.

Another nice day, but I had to work. A rather quiet two hours of phone reference in the evening. I caught up with last week's Publishers Weekly. Nice redesign, but the font's a bit small. It'll all take a bit getting used to, especially the new logo/title on the cover. A big PW now in the upper left corner.

I'm trying to decide if Without a Trace jumped the shark tonight with the oddest episode I've seen on a TV drama in years. And kinda obvious with LaPaglia in old man makeup playing the missing guy. Sheesh. An hour I coulda done without. And a dream? What is this? "Pam Ewing" on Dallas?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Speaking as someone who has never watched this show, I was glued to the end because I could not...COULD not figure out why the old guy had such lousy makeup on. ;-)

    Weird. Has Tarantino been around this one, too???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!