Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Why Can't There be 25 Hours in a Day?

I could use another hour or three or four. Got a lot done, but not nearly enough. And back to work tomorrow.

Mets lost season opener. I'm not giving up on them yet. heh.

Painted a set of candlesticks. Metallic black paint with metallic blue trim and silver pressdowns. Still need to varnish it. Will do that tomorrow night. They look pretty cool. I hadn't planned on doing another set of candlesticks, but got "talked" into them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Skimmed through the weekend's newspapers, mostly the comics. Watched Battlestar Galactica season ender. Wow. Just, wow. What a plot twist. What a cliffhanger. That show continues to amaze.

Don't have time for the other blogs right now. Maybe in another day or two. Did catch up on reading blogs, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!