Friday, April 15, 2005

What a Week

I ranted a bit, again, on Occasional Blog. And although I have to work tomorrow, I'm still glad today is Friday and I can go home in 1:45. Tomorrow, I'll be in charge and Saturdays are nice busy days that go quickly, but are also lowkey and let me catch up with things because my bosses don't work on Saturday and therefore aren't around to give me more work to do. That waits til Mondays. heh

Another beautiful day if a bit cool. I think I like clear blue skies and sunshine. I sure can get used to it in a hurry.

A sign I'm getting older. I used to be able to sit on the floor, then stand up with one fluid motion. Now if I sit on the floor, I need to roll to my knees and push myself up by grabbing on to a piece of furniture. Kinda takes the fun out of sitting on the floor. But that's the only way I can get to the bottom drawers of my file cabinets because bending over hurts my back and my knees aren't fond of squatting. feh

Haven't posted links for a while, so here are some fun ones....

Very cool craft site: Dada Dolls, made from found objects. Each doll has a story. Found on Boing Boing.

Romance writers having trouble coming up with titles can get help with the Romance Novel Title Generator. Found on Chaos Theory.

TV Show Spin-Offs, from Cynical-C Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!