Saturday, April 23, 2005

T.G.I.F. (I really mean it.)

I swear, the more you look at a website, the more typos appear. I fixed some on the work site, ended up bolding all the links so they'll stand out more, then came home and updated ImPRESS Books. I made the background on the home page from one of my marker drawings in the '70s that I scanned a while back. I have a series of 3 or 4 of these backgrounds and will use one or two of them here, maybe over the summer. I think they came out really nicely.

Finished reading Acid Row, but will wait a bit for it to digest before I put a review up on Shelly's Book Shelf. All I can say now is that Minette Walters is one helluva writer. Now I need to find another page turner to read at the gym. I ended up finishing Acid Row tonight at home because I just couldn't put the thing down.

It's supposed to rain all weekend and that doesn't feel right. It just about never rains on Passover.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 AM

    What about Gifilter fish? (did I spell that right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, gefilte fish, which is basically made by grinding up a few different fish together. I think one of them is cod. My grandmother made wonderful gefilte fish. The stuff you get in stores is too bland. My grandmother died in 1969, so it's been a long time since I had the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    I love your background, it looks great!

    Raining and all around crappy here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!