Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tired Tuesday

I didn't get enough sleep last night. Wow, there's a news flash. I don't know when I last got enough sleep, but at least I slept soundly which was nice. Two nights in a row.

Wasn't much in the mood for work, so fiddled with the website and fixed some of the stuff nagging at me (tho the home page still doesn't feel right to me and I can't get into the css cuz that's administrative and I don't have a login for that level), then went through the piles of papers I've accumulated over the last few months and round-filed a stack of the mess. Busy work like that is fine when I don't feel like thinking. Had an hour at the reference desk answering calls and that was fine. Everyone who called was nice. No weirdos, no one who cursed at me. And as usually happens on days like this, I got involved in the cleaning and busy work and lost track of time and the day ended before I was ready for it to end. Best case scenario there, and I got to come home, where I've been vegging reading blogs.

So, no fun links tonight. Just plain old, tired me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 AM

    hi! I empathize w/ the wanting/needing sleep luxury. LOVE chocolate. I wonder if you're the Shelly I discovered the other night through Blog Explosion, too? I commented on a different site. I'm at my desk, multi-tasking at just into the wee hrs of wed. Oh I see your desk below. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that was me. As you can see from the sidebar under My Cyber Places, I have a lot of blogs. Or you can check my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Are you retired early? I wonder how else you could find time to read and blog so much. Your blogs look very interesting. I love to read, but work 2 jobs, so I blog while working one of the self-employed jobs, while at my computer. I've not been reading books as much as I used to when I only worked one job. Then I read about a book/day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, still working full time. I plan to retire in 7 more years with a 30-year pension, then get a part-time job. I blog after work usually while watching TV.

    I read on the subway and at the gym, or when I'm doing laundry, or like today, while waiting for my doctor's appointment. I read about 12-18 books a year, which isn't much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!