Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thursday Link Day

A lot of fun stuff today.

From Librarians' Index to the Internet:

Hand Bookbinding is just awesome.

Pop Culture is organized by categories.

Dard Hunter, one of my favorite Arts & Crafts typographers/printers.

The Guild of American Paper Cutters have some nifty things to ooo and ah.

From Boing Boing:

A collection of Latte Art.

Wow, I wouldn't mind working at Pixar. Knowing something about animation, other than what it is, would probably help. Scroll down and ogle the neat work spaces.

I would love one of these menorahs. Oh, heck, check the rest of the site. The clocks are cool, too.

From Character Quest:

Etch-a-Sketch art. Uh.... Hell, I was happy if I could manage to draw a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!