Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Link So Good, It Gets Its Own Entry

The Exploratorium doesn't have the best navigation, but there is plenty to keep you busy here. Wanna know your weight on other planets? I did. And now I'm ready to pack my bags for Mars. Or maybe you want to explore Origami? But best of all, they have a Droodles page! They're using them as a memory device. I love Droodles. I have a couple of books of these wonderful doodles published by Price Stern Sloan back in the '70s. You can read about them on the official home page. If you don't know about Droodles, you're missing some fun. Go, have fun. Then come back and tell me what you think. (Yeah, like I'm not trying to get comments, huh? heh)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 PM

    If you love Droodles, you should go to http://www.tallfellow.typepad.com and enter the Droodles caption contest. You could win a free book!

    Kristen
    Tallfellow Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool site. Thanks for the link, Kristen. Of course, I never was all that good at Droodles, but I did love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!