Sunday, January 23, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

And it did. A foot and a half out there that the wind is now blowing every which way. The library system actually closed at 2 pm yesterday, thank goodness, so I got to come home in the light before the snow got too heavy and deep, so I was one happy camper. And I suppose it will be mostly cleared so we can all go to work tomorrow. Darn. heh.

I've been mostly trying to get caught up with things. Been reading comics and magazines, cleaning and sorting, trying to finish off some writing projects, and I hope to get to some craftwork soon. I lost a bit of time getting caught up with blogging and learning PhotoShop (that's that binge thing I'd mentioned previously), but I think I'm settling back into a regular routine.

Friday's lineup on the Science Fiction Channel is a solid three hours of entertainment. Both Stargates are going strong and Battlestar Galactica continues to be a worthy addition to the lineup. And next week, Claudia Black guest stars on Stargate SG-1. It really doesn't get much better for a SF fan than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!