Thursday, January 13, 2005

Brain Drain

My brain is fried so there will be no witty post tonight.

I'm too tired to find tasty links.

I feel crampy and achy and tired, but I can't seem to fall asleep most nights in under an hour or two.

Perimenopause is not for amateurs.

And since I'm trying to lose the 10 pounds that are sitting around my middle and mocking me every chance they get, I can't have more chocolate tonight, so I think I'll go make some more backgrounds. A lot of folks are bingers, but I binge on nearly everything, including hobbies.

I am so glad there's a 3-day weekend coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    I binge on nearly everything, including hobbies.I do the same thing. I hadn't ever thought to call it the same thing but you're right, it is the same behavior.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!