Sunday, January 16, 2005

Blog Clicker

Yeah, okay, I joined. Wanna make something of it? Sheesh.

Anyway, I have no idea how much I'll surf with it to earn credits, because I still have Blog Explosion, but so many folks are BlogClicking now as well as BlogExploding, I figured I should be one of the sheep, too. So here's the big announcement referring link, and there will remain a smaller one, with the BE one, in the sidebar, near the bottom, under "Rings 'n' Things."



So go join one or both of these things by clicking the links here on my blog if you haven't already so I can earn referrers credits. So far, only Cyber Chocolate is listed there. I'll see how it goes for a while before I add any of my other blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 PM

    hehehehehhe
    Baaaaahhhhh

    I think everyone should join through you, cause since you joined through me, I'll get more credits too. And then everyone can read about my drooling self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you noticed. :) I wasn't going to join unless I could do so thru a blogging buddy.

    And if folks join thru me, then we all benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:39 PM

    I noticed a lot of blogs talking about Blog Clicker lately. I haven't checked it out yet myself. Is it all that different from BE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:15 PM

    Hehe it sounds like a pyramid sceme LOL You have other blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Clicker is very similar to BE, but it starts you off with 25 points and the bonus credits work a bit differently. There are a lot of blogs using both and some I've seen only on one or the other so far.

    And yes, I have other blogs. They're listed in the sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!