Thursday, December 16, 2004

An Interesting Meme

From Chaos Theory.

Three names you go by: Shelly, me legal name (not to be mentioned here), and Shel.
Three screen names you have: ShellyS555, ShellyS525, ShellySBlogs
Three things you like about yourself: My ethics, my honesty, my skills
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself: My fat calves that make it impossible to find boots that I both like and that fit, my voice, needing to take medication every day for the rest of my life (for my thyroid condition).
Three parts of your heritage: Polish Jewish and Ukrainian Jewish. That's it. If there's any other ethnicity in me, I don't know it. Unless you count being born in Brooklyn, NY.
Three things that scare you: Bugs (especially flying ones), sudden noises in the dark, the possibility of another terrorist attack.
Three of your everyday essentials: Besides the obvious clothing and food? Computer, TV, radio.
Three things you are wearing right now: Sweat pants, tee-shirt, sandals
Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment): Current? I don't know any current bands offhand. I'm not a big fan of current singers, either. My favorites of the oldies concerts we went to this year are Peter Noone, Air Supply, Don MacLean (Jay Black and America are right behind them).
Three of your favorite songs at present: Current? I don't know any current songs offhand. I listen mostly to oldies. I like some stuff from Bon Jovi. Don't know titles offhand, tho.
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): stability, sense of humor, compatibility (and I have all three).
Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: Besides catching up on sleep? Learning the ins and outs of PhotoShop, doing a crafts website, uh... can't think of anything else.
Two truths and a lie: I'm 5 foot almost 3 inches, I love chocolate, and I love pink.
Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you: hair color (I always liked guys with dark, wavy hair), smile, hands.
Three things you just can’t do: Sing on key, anything that requires good eye-hand coordination (like play tennis), drive.
Three of your favorite hobbies: Writing (it's still a hobby, for now), reading, crafting
Three things you want to do really badly right now: Catch up on reading (comic books, magazines), work on some craft projects, proofread my manuscript
Three careers you’re considering: For after I retire in 7 years? Work in a bookstore, be a pro writer, make a profit selling my crafts
Three places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii (been there twice), California (been there a lot, have family there), Alaska (never been there, have wanted to go for a long time).
Three kids’ names: Why kids' names? I don't have kids and won't be having any. But I do name characters. Names I like, Male: Seth, Aaron, Benjamin. Female: Sara, Miriam, Devra
Three things you want to do before you die: Get my novel published, visit all 50 states (I'm not quite at the halfway point), travel off-planet (okay, not very realistic given I'm already 51, but I sure would love to do this).
Three people you’d like to take this quiz now, or die a painful death (just kidding about that last part!): Ah, anyone who sees this and wants to do it. :

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    This looks fun! I'm copying it onto my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!