Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Things That Have Nothing to Do With Each Other

Willie Randolph was named the new Mets manager. Finally, something happened this week that makes me happy. The press conference is scheduled for tomorrow. I sure hope the local NBC newscaster got it right. I like Willie and I think he's capable of doing a good job.

***

I stubbed my next to little toe on my left foot. I did that last year and broke it, apparently, but this time it doesn't seem broken. Last time, it happened at home (Don't most accidents happen there?) and this time it happened in the locker room at the gym. I'm just glad I did it after working out on the treadmill and not before. It took about an hour before I could put all my weight on that foot.

***

Yes, I'm playing with backgrounds in entries again. I kept screwing it up when I tried to type it, so I had to go back and copy it from one of the other entries with backgrounds. I saved it with some other coding in WordPad so I'll have it for future use.

***

New York Magazine featured chocolate in its 11/1/04 issue: Everything Guide to Chocolate by Gael Greene.

***

I've been thinking of changing my profile picture. Anyone getting bored with it? Leave a comment or email me. One of these days, I'll have to get a poll thingie.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:11 AM

    Hi! Found your blog through a banner on BlogExplosion. I am a chocoholic, so I had to click through! I will be checking out some of your chocolatey links. Commiserations about Kerry. What a depressing day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!