Sunday, November 28, 2004

Egads! I've Created Another One

I had the itch. I told you about the itch. So I gave in and scratched it and Retro Shelly is the result and I don't like the title, so when I think of something I like better, I'll change it, but the url will remain the same. Blogger may come to regret telling me there's no limit to the number of blogs we can create. And I so wanted to play with a more retro look. And in doing this new blog, I figured out, finally, how to code alt tags. I tried a few new things with the blog, though I couldn't figure out how to do more with the layout. But I'm mostly satisfied with it for now.

I'll occasionally post things about my past there. Take a look and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. If only they were mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 PM

    "Thanks. If only they were mine."I hear ya, sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!