Saturday, October 23, 2004

My Day So Far

Turns out there was no local service into Manhattan from my stop this morning, so I ended up walking back one stop to the express. This took 15 minutes, but I still made it on time to work, and the exercise was good for me.

Then there was a bomb scare or some such shortly before noon. Police blocked off the street and I was wondering if it would get cleared up and we'd be allowed to leave so I could have lunch, given that I had reference desk duty scheduled for most of the afternoon. We have one person out sick, so I'm doing an extra hour of desk work this afternoon. Have I mentioned that most of our service is via mail and phone? And while typing this, I just answered three calls. :)

So in between phone calls and doing some paperwork, I did this quiz I saw on my so-called strife. I don't think I'd done it before. Oddly enough, we both are the same movie.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    I'm the same movie also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Yeah same thing happened to me on the train this morning. Thats what i get for coming into the office on a sat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Xerxes, Thanks for stopping by. I took a look at your blog. Very interesting. And some interesting links, too. I'll have to explore a bit more in depth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:21 PM

    MilehighDivaCyn had me do this quiz a while ago.

    I was Apocalypse Now.

    Ahem.

    be afraid..be very afraid....

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh. I'll keep that in mind, puglet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!