Saturday, October 23, 2004

Fruit Punch

I hesitate to put this here. My first try was pretty bad -- I was a sad Blueberry. And I got a bit cross-eyed trying to read the questions and answers. They were written in that cutesy internet style of random capitalization and letters instead of words. Gack! But being game, I gave it a second try (changed a couple of answers where I had been caught between two choices) and got this. Thanks, justrose, for posting the link. And now I think I need some chocolate ice cream. To go with the banana, of course.
Yellow Banana
You're a BANANA!!! aww...


~What Sweet Fruit Are You?~
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Waving Hi to Shelly as she eats her sundae.... I'm a mango...no ice cream with it please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!