Sunday, September 19, 2004

Random Threading

Well, one of my writing friends and I got a fictional blog going. We write spy stories together with a third person that we print ourselves. Two other people are going to be writing with us, and blog addict that I've become, I thought it would be fun to have a blog for our characters. It's called ITB Headquarters.

Sometimes I see people blog about their spam mail. I get hardly any spam anymore thanks to AOL's strict spam controls, but the following appeared in my spam folder
together a few days ago, in this order:
Need meds?
Go Beyond Working at McDonald's

I found the skirt I liked in the other color at the GAP near where I live, so now I have three of the same style. I think I can get away with that.

I find it a lot easier to adjust to shedding clothing layers as the weather gets warmer than adding them when it starts to get colder. 65 degrees F. feels a lot warmer coming off of months of freezing temps than coming off of a couple of months of the temps rarely if ever dropping below 75 degrees F.

The Jets managed to win again, making them 2-0 for the season so far. Whoohoo. It can't last, but it's nice to see them undefeated. :) As for the Mets, it's wait til next year.

"Charmed" was wonderful, again. This show is showing no signs of slowing down. And "Jack and Bobby" continues to impress me.

It was such a nice day today, great picture taking weather, so I took a bunch. I finished off the ones I needed for the new 26 Things photo challenge. I should have them up soon on my Through the Lens blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!